Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for a career change with a successful company?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading shipping company. Working within the Belfast team in their customer service team, you will be dealing with customer both in person and over the phone, travel passengers and freight.
* Rotational Shift Hours between 5am and 11pm
* 4 days on and 4 days off
* £17,930 - £19,108 per annum
* 28 days Holidays
* Life Assurance
* 20% in-store discounts
* Additional benefits available including discounted rail travel and free trips on Irish Sea crossings
* 12 months experience in a customer service experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Administration and cash handling experience is desirable
* Driving licence and access to transport due to location and shift times
* Excellent communication skills
* Assist in the provision of a consistently high quality and effective Customer Service
* Customer check in - for Travel/Freight
* Cover for Call Centre, taking passenger bookings and dealing with queries
* Cash handling, banking and general administration
* Maximise Revenue via upselling initiative
* Compliance with all Company Policies, Standards and Procedures
* Compliance with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs