Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with our client, a leading global Accountancy firm to recruit a number of Team Leaders (FT) on a fixed term contract to support business growth. Salary £24,000 per year
Our client is a leading, globally operating Accountancy practice. Along with their strong brand and reputation for quality and delivery, our client is recognised for their commitment to employee development. Due to the continued success of the Belfast operation, we are seeking to appoint 1 x FT Team Leaders on a 7 month fixed term basis to support the business through a peak delivery period.
As Team Leader within the organisation, you will be responsible for managing a team to ensure they provide accurate and timely information across the department, ensuring first class client delivery. Typical duties will include;
- Managing the resourcing of the team on a daily basis
- Overseeing adherence to agreed KPI's, SLA and quality standards
- Work flow management, ensuring delivery as per project schedules
- Effective resolution of any queries or complaints
The ideal candidate will have previous Team Leader experience gained within a contact centre, BPO, Shared Service Centre or similar environment and be able to demonstrate;
- Team Management experience (within a KPI/ Matrix driven environment)
- The ability to manage client expectations
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C+ including Maths & English
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
You will benefit from an excellent basic salary (£24,000 per year)), an excellent fixed working pattern, excellent benefits and fantastic training opportunities.
If you wish to discuss the role in confidence, please contact Mairead at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs