Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
A leading Financial Services company with a Head Office based in Belfast City Centre. The company is known for delivering first class customer service and as such have a loyal and growing customer base.
This opportunity focuses specifically on Equity Release, and is a great opportunity for an individual who wishes to take their first step into a Financial Services role, or continue their career in this area. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Take inbound calls and answer product enquiries
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our Customer Advisors
- Degree Level qualification
- GCSE A-C in English and Maths
- Current/recent work experience in a customer service role involving administrative tasks (minimum 2 continuous years)
- Salary is £17,000 + excellent bonus package
- Annual leave starting at 37 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Society Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing promotion and health initiatives
- Excellent culture and investment in personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs