Honeycomb is assisting our client, a growing Technology Start Up, with the recruitment of a Customer Operations Specialist for their office based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time, permanent role with excellent opportunity for growth and progression.
Our client is a growing Fintech business delivering innovative affordability solutions for consumer
technology. The company have big ambitions to build a consumer brand that delivers - simplicity, killer pricing, flexibility and great customer experience. The company are invested in building a diverse team who embrace innovation, strive for excellence and are motivated to deliver a smarter experience in a dynamic, start-up culture.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, this new exciting position will be responsible for operating and refining the customer service and credit operations processes to create a seamless and happy customer journey.
- On a day to day basis, being the first point of contact, dealing with leads and customers directly, answering questions and solving any issues quickly and effectively.
- Communicate through a variety of different mediums based on customer needs; whether that be through social media platforms, email, calls or in-app chat.
- Use customer feedback and compliments to proactively refine operational processes and procedures.
- Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and help figure out what steps we can take to support them.
- Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and help make a decision.
- Operate current (and any new) operational processes in line with Raylo Policies and FCA requirements.
- Support other and new team members by developing, coaching and training the wider team on new policies and processes.
Ideal candidate requirements
- A great communicator who has no difficulty explaining things clearly and concisely by email, in-app chat or on the phone.
- Strong focus on customer experience, service and treating customers fairly.
- Experience working in a consumer facing organisation, engaging with customers directly to solve their issues.
- Experience of Sales, Inbound or Outbound, ideally over the telephone but will also consider face to face experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, with good quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Experience or knowledge of the Credit Rating Agencies or consumer credit service providers.
- Some experience of performing root cause analysis and providing recommendations to management to improve the customer experience.
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate a rapidly growing Customer Operations team in all policies and processes.
- Love working in a hands-on environment where everybody is passionate about delivering a smarter customer experience.
Salary for this role is £18 - £20K.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs