Honeycomb are working on behalf of a household name within the Utilities Sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Customer Care Administrator with an hourly rate between £8.21 and £10.50 on offer. This assignment is a Full Time Temporary post based in Belfast, with the opportunity to go permanent if successful.
A well known utilities business with a presence in Northern Ireland. This organisation host a specific range of products and services to clients in homes throughout the nation.
The role of Customer Service Advisor will work closely within a team to deliver information and solutions to our clients customer base. Typical duties will include:
* Outbound call handling duties, checking availability and scheduling in engineer visit for new customers
* Drafting new customer onboarding packs that outline their selected products and services
* Resolving any operational queries from customers and internal teams
* Diary management and appointment making for internal and external stakeholders
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent grade C or above including Maths and English
* Minimum of 1 years' experience within a customer service environment with relevant admin duties
* Experience of updating high levels of data on a computer system
An hourly rate of between £8.21 and £10.50 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer free parking and an attractive holiday package, as well as other benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs