Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a leading Financial Services client to recruit a Retirement Introducer / Customer Advisor to join their growing team. Excellent hourly rate + career development opportunities. Ongoing temporary contracts available with opportunities for permanent roles.
Our client is a market leading Financial Services client with modern offices in Belfast. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking customer focused individuals to join their Retirement Introducer teams,
As Retirement Introducer, you will be acting as the first point of contact for all calls to the business. You will be booking first stage appointments through inbound/ outbound call activities. A typical day will include;
- To deal with inbound calls and product enquiries, fulfil requests for information and create/book Appointments.
- To pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an Appointment, assist stalled online customers or instigate the return of application packs.
- To fully understand and be able to skilfully deliver the key benefits of the service and manage objections in a polite and professional manner with the aim of booking an Appointment.
- To manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered.
- To provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers within a team based call centre environment
- To pro-actively foster and develop on-going relationships with Retirement Co-ordinators, Retirement Advisers and clients
- To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, in line with the required delivery measures. To adhere to agreed third party service level agreements and quality standards.
- To accurately update Customer administration systems.
We are seeking customer focused professionals with excellent communications skills. Previous experience in a contact centre/ telephony based role would be advantageous.
Contact Mairead at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs