Your new company
As Ireland's leading energy provider, your new company generates and supply's energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the country.
Your new role
- Manage incoming sales enquiries from customers and follow up on same.
- Outbound customer sales calls to specific customer groups.
- Build relationships with customers including managing queries about rates, charges and invoices.
- Renewal creation using Sales Force system with a focus on retention of existing customers.
What you'll need to succeed
* Six months inbound call centre experience
* Proven inbound/outbound sales experience with a track record of delivering KPIs
* Strong customer service experience
* Experience of managing queries with business customers
* Experience of building rapport with internal and external customers
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, social media, email, and Verbal
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position with a starting salary of £16,000 with a further £500 increase after probation, and a further £500 after a year's service. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs