Role: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £15k to £25K pa
We pride ourselves on providing excellent representation of our important clients. We focus on representing them in a professional manner and providing excellent customer service thus adding to our clients customer base and support base. To continue in the ongoing growth of the business we are looking to add new representatives to our already successful team.
A lot of time and effort is put into the development of our successful teams and people, as they are the future of the company. All we look in return is dedication towards providing the best service you can for our clients and always look to improve yourself.
Key Job Responsibilities
- You will engage with customers/supporters
- You represent our clients professionally
- You provide feed back to management
- You Partake in training and team building
- You help organise and plan
Experience and skills always help but are not essential as the company will provide excellent training and ongoing support where it is needed.
Some Experiences/Skills That May Help Are;
- You have customer service and sales experience
- You have a positive and focused attitude
- You are confident and self-motivated
- You have good communication skills
- You are professional
- You work well in a team.
To apply then please forward your CV via the link below for immediate interview if suitable.