Due to continuing expansion and recent contract success we are recruiting a Co-ordinator/Administrator in our Belfast office. Immediate start available.
ESS are one of Northern Irelands largest electronic, security & fire alarm companies with over 45 years trading history.
We reward hard work and loyalty and this is shown by the lengthy service of our existing employees.
Employee benefits include:
- Attractive remuneration and holiday entitlements
- Generous company pension contributions
- Private health insurance
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Co-ordinate engineers and handle customer enquiries
- Perform administrative tasks
- Assist Mangaers as required
- Friendly, keen and an enthusiastic “can do” approach
- High level of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in an administrative related role
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Sage.
- Sector experience.
At ESS we take an ethical approach to business with a focus on staff development and our global footprint. This includes our position as an accredited member of Investors in People and our tailored apprenticeship programme which is run in partnership with Belfast Met. Our green credentials include ISO14001 compliance, a waste policy which sees over 90% of our waste recycled and a commitment to use the latest energy saving technologies, not just in our products and services but also in our own operations.
Apply by uploading your CV via the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB >” button below