Services Centre Call Advisor(s)
Starting salary £18,727
37 hours per week
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Services Centre Call Advisor who will support the Services Centre Team based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
The successful applicant will join the Services Centre team; dedicated to providing a high level of Customer service to our tenants and stakeholders. Advisors will answer incoming repairs and housing management calls from tenants and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution
- Four GCSE/’O’ Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience of using computerised systems within an office environment
- At least 1 years’ experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Experience of working within the housing sector
- Experience of working in a customer service call centre environment
Benefits include:- Limited flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme.
For further details and an application pack, please CLICK APPLY or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 23rd September 2019.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.