Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client to recruit a number of team leaders for our call centre client in Belfast.
As a Team Leader you`ll help engage, motivate and inspire your team to always give their very best. You`ll also be there to provide guidance to those who need support and to celebrate everyone`s success
Enabling every Advisor in your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching and continuous development will be something that you are passionate about and will have previous experience of. It`s important to us that you have previous leadership experience
Above all though, you`ll get a real sense of pride from watching your team flourish in a driven environment and demonstrating excellent customer service behaviours every day on every call. And, just as importantly, you`ll pride yourself on delivering what you`ve promised - enjoying the sense of ownership you`ll have from taking responsibility for delivering your own KPIs.
* Provide direction, leadership, inspiration and motivation to team members.
* Coach and mentor team members in providing excellent customer service.
* Participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme
* Review and measure performance in line with targets
* Conduct monthly call coaches and Balance Scorecards, providing feedback to agents ensuring all team member using `Performance Improvement Plans` where necessary
* Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid.
* Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a `can do` attitude.
* Ensure daily and monthly team targets are met
* Analyse working practices to identify best practice and develop new methodologies to improve productivity and service delivery, in conjunction with other team leaders.
* Actively manage attendance to exceed target of 95% and comply with absence management policy to ensure operation is not adversely impacted, through completing return to work interviews and recorded discussion
* Liaise with Human Resources on any Employee Relation issues
* Update attendance tracker daily, provide timely payroll reports, overtime and sickness.
* Ensure all new processes and products are accurately and clearly communicated to agents
* Provide necessary management information
* Assist in supporting other teams when required and complete adhoc tasks as required
Experience & skills:
* Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment etc.
* 1 year`s management experience of a team of 10+ people
* Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
* Ability to provide regular relevant feedback directly to client
* PC literate and good keyboard skills.
* Good listening and verbal communication skills.
* Analytical, simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement and resolves problems.
* Able to analyse, interpret and communicate complex problems in numeric data.
* Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers.
* Projects confidence that people and performance issues will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* Ability to manage a team with honesty and integrity in line with brand values.
Applicants must be flexible to work between the hours of 7am to 11pm
( normally 4 days on and 3 days off )
If interested, please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Must have call centre team leader experience
Must have call centre team leader experience