Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting Swedish speakers for an E Commerce role for our call centre client in Belfast
The client is a well known company who have been in operation for many years, they offer excellent training, a brand new and bright modern workplace and perks such as birthday off work and free buns and fruit on a Friday.
You will be working in a fast paced E Commerce team and the job will be interesting and varied.
The main purpose of the job will mean that you will be responsible for dealing with Norwegian speaking clients.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of professionalism at all times and using first class customer service skills to deal with queries from clients on the phone and via email.
For this applicants should have the ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
Ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, preferably in a telephone customer service capacity.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
· Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
· Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
· Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
· Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
· Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
· Applicants for this job need to have fluency in written and spoken English & Swedish
· You must be a good communicator and be able to work in a targeted role
· At least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment
· Proficiency with MS Office, the internet
· Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set performance targets
· Experience of working as part of a team based environment
· Effective communication skills
· Using investigative skills in order to find a resolution
Salary for the role starts on £16,598 base with OTE based on different KPIs like customer satisfaction rate, how long is spent on a call etc.
Please note that if you reach full bonus this can bring your yearly salary up to £19000.
We have a number of start dates for this role beginning with 17th September however there will be further intakes on other dates too.
To apply, please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Fluent in Swedish - previous customer service experience
Fluent in Swedish - previous customer service experience