Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast call centre client to recruit a number of German speaking Sales Executives.
As a German Sales Executive you will be the first point of contact for the clients who will depend on you to provide the highest standard of sales services. They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be
Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance-based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service.
Confidence and experience with customer service are a must and world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
• Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
• Minimum of 1 years’ telephone B2C or B2B sales experience, demand generation/lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
• Experience with working towards a revenue-based target
• Experience in achieving and exceeding targets in a highly target driven environment.
• Ability to self-motivate
• Team player
• Strong selling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including emails
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi task
• Creative, high energy, resourceful and proactive
• Strong attention to detail and quality output
• Ability to develop and maintain strong base relationships
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (essential)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com/ACT and RM (desirable)
- Previous B2B experience
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday rotational shifts from 7am–4pm or 8am-5pm
Salary: £16,500 - £17,076 ( depending on age ) + bonus of up to £600 per month
Belfasta vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our clients relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
· Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
· 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
· Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
· Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via the apply link
Experience: Must be fluent in German
Must be fluent in German