Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting a German speaking person to join their business team
They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join our growing business development team to help deliver multiple contracts for private and economic development clients across the UK, Europe and the USA.
You will be responsible for helping to identify key opportunities for our clients across specific markets and industries; depending on the contracts you are assigned. You will be required to communicate and build relationships with key C-level executives to create genuine opportunities for our clients.
Our client has a track record in bringing FDI investors, such as Citi Group and Allen & Overy, into Northern Ireland, on behalf of one of our large clients. We have also helped US economic development agencies arrange trade visits to Ireland and further afield, while scheduling meeting programmes for our clients at some of the largest industry events in Europe- no day is ever the same at HMC!
We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills and who is comfortable communicating, both verbally and written, with C-level executives. We need someone who is keen to learn, can conduct research independently and who has the eye for detail and determination to meet the contract requirements.
* Fluent in written and spoken German
* Minimum of 6 months experience working in a customer services, sales or business development role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's at C+ or equivalent, including English and Maths ( Or equivalent)
* Market research experience including using online market research platforms.
* Report writing for business use.
* Experience using a CRM system.
Remuneration & Benefits:
* £19,000 p.a. starting salary, increasing to up to £20,000 p.a. upon satisfactory completion of probation period.
* Eligible for annual £3,600 bonus based on performance, paid on a quarterly basis.
* Medical and dental insurance, and pension contribution on completion of 1 years' service.
* Education fund on completion of 1 years' service.
* Extensive training programme relevant to the role, your future career and personal skills.
If interested please send CV in WORD FORMAT ONLY via the apply link
Experience: Applicants must be fluent in German - written and oral.
Applicants must be fluent in German - written and oral.