As the Customer Registration Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing an team of highly skilled advisors and ensure all KPI and SLA are managed effectively within the team, thus ensuring each individual is performing at the expected levels within the business.
You will report to the Customer Service Manager and ensure all service level agreements and quality levels are achieved on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Working closely with the Customer Account Manager to ensure all business targets are met.
- Creating weekly & monthly status reports.
- Allocating work to the team on daily basis.
- Resolving registration and metering issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively resolving issues as they arise internally and externally.
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve issues on behalf of the customer.
- Supporting customer complaint resolution as required.
- Monitoring of team performance to ensure delivery of targets.
- At least 6 months experience in a Team Lead role.
- At least 1 years' experience in billing administration
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce customer management system
- Working knowledge of CC&B billing system, including market message workflow.
- Experience of working with external sales channels
- Experience within the utilities markets
**Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered**
- Due to location it would beneficial if the applicant has use of a car
- Discounted gym membership
- Free on site parking
- Company bonus plan
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs