MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading wealth management company who are seeking to recruit an experienced paraplanner who is interested in becoming a financial advisor.
The successfull wealth management Belfast based company are continuously growing and over the last 40 years have established a reputation for truly understanding the complexities of various industry sectors and providing tailor made packages to meet all of their clients needs.
Full training will be provided in order for you to continuously provide a first-class advisory and support service to clients and help develop business relationships. The right candidate will be customer focused with excellent communication skills, self organised and determined to achieve the highest of standards for their clients putting the customers experience before sales.
All clients will be warm leads with an emphasis placed on customer satisfaction and first class service.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop business relationships with existing and new clients by providing appropriate advice and support
- Ensure that all processes are adhered to and systems used in according to company policy
- Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- 4 years paraplanning experience
- You will have excellent attention to detail and work ethic
- Good understanding of marketplace and industry and current private and client trends/changes/issues
- Market leading salary
- Life cover, cash schemes & private health insurance
- Pension plan and 25 days paid holidays + stats
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs