MCS Group is currently partnering with the Northern Ireland Housing Executive to recruit a Town Planner for their office in Belfast.
The successful candidate will providing a professional town planning input into Land and Regeneration.
- Land Asset activity, with emphasis on evaluation, broader estate studies, support for Transfer Schemes and related planning applications.
- Social Housing & Regeneration Studies and the identification of sites for social housing in areas of high demand
- The completion of detailed LASI Studies
- Feasibility studies of surplus public sector land
- Providing an urban design and physical restructuring input into broader estate regeneration proposals
- Strategic and local feasibility studies
- Provide a town planning service for the Housing Executive
The Candidate must have:
- An RTPI accredited planning qualification, or an equivalent one which is accredited by an appropriate professionally recognised organisation e.g. IPI or RICS (P&D).
- At least two years relevant post graduate experience of working in a planning environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs