MCS Group is delighted to bring a Technical Engineer (Civil) role to the market for Translink.
This position will allow you to lead network renewal and enhancement projects.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers a different structure, environment and career to any other traditional construction firm on the market.
Some roles and responsibilities:
- Act as the contact for all Design and Technical Queries
- Optimise designs
- Provide advice to Project teams
- Manage Project Budgets
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in design or construction/maintenance
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction
- In depth understanding or Project/Asset Management
Additional criteria will be discussed on application.
For full details on the company, role and salary/package please apply and you will be contacted directly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs