MCS Group is excited to continue their strong relationship with one of NI's largest public sector bodies to bring to market a Structures Examination Engineer to join their growing team.
Are you a self starter, with a passion for Structures/Civil Engineering?
Want to be involved in a fantastic close knit team, who ensure the life cycle management of public owned structures?
Have a background in Rail, Structures, Civils, Design or Project Management?
- Be responsible for detailed examination of all railway structure assets, bridges, culverts, embankment and cuttings, tunnels, retaining walls etc
- Ensure comprehensive reports are provided to show their condition and maintenance requirements
- Develop a structures' database to retain all detailed examination information and provide a programme for detailed examination of structures on the network.
- Assist in identifying and recommending larger structural maintenance/renewals projects
- Assist in preparation of in-house designs for structures' maintenance scheme interventions
- Site supervision of works carried out by maintenance teams
- Strong experience working in a Construction or Design team
- Understand H&S requirements relating to Construction
- Good experience in Design, inspection, supervision of Civil Engineering projects
Full details including Market leading salary and unrivalled benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs