MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most sought after employers, and public bodies in Northern Ireland to recruit for a Station Manager to oversee the opening and running of a new Transport Hub in Belfast.
Want to work for a public body, with unrivalled opportunities and benefits?
Come from a background in Facilities, Estates or Commercial Management within property?
- Strategically deliver the successful opening of the new Belfast Transport Hub and its subsequent operation by ensuring all operational teams are ready for day one opening.
- Be required to track the delivery of the project's benefits and provide strategic and operational leadership of the station management team and all aspects of maintenance and facility management to deliver an excellent customer experience and operational efficiency's that would be expected within a modern station environment.
- Ensure that all aspects of safety of the new station operations are considered, assessed, and managed during design development.
- Co-ordinate construction phase changes throughout the construction process ensuring existing operations and safety are not compromised.
- With support from the Corporate Business Change team, develop and lead a process to define, document, measure and report on project benefits.
- Station presentation and cleaning
- Day to day management of retailers
Property Maintenance & Facilities Management responsibilities:
- Manage and co-ordinate all maintenance and facilities management requirements to an appropriate standard including contract management, KPIs and procurement of new service provider (M&E /FM).
- Proactively manage and resolve issues relating to property maintenance and facilities management
- Design, recruit, develop and lead new station management/customer services team to operate the new facility
- Responsible for all Health and Safety and statutory compliance of the hub.
- Lead and manage all lease agreements, licenses, service charges, utilities recharges, insurances, rent reviews, defaults and dilapidations.
- Actively manage tenant related issues including H&S, environmental health etc.
- Experience of property maintenance, facilities management or estates management
- Experience managing a multidisciplined customer facing operational facility
- Possess a Degree level qualification or equivalent, in either Built Environment/Business/Transport related subject or a STEM subject.
- Experience of managing effective communications Financial management and commercial experience
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook Knowledge of health and safety, environmental and employment legislation.
Full details, including leading salary and INCREDIBLE benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs