MCS Group is excited to bring a Senior Project Engineer role to the market for one of Northern Ireland best known brands. The network Translink work within has fantastic variety.
- Act as the key point of contact within Structures for all project technical/design queries
- Responsible for optimising designs in support of Structures Maintenance Strategy
- Challenge design engineers based on professional expertise
- Minimum of 3 years' Design or Construction/Maintenance experience resulting in the successful delivery and implementation of projects and programmes of structural works in the construction industry
- Minimum of a Degree or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering or relevant construction related degree
- In depth understanding and experience of Project/Asset Management, planning and control processes and methodologies within a construction environment
Further details will be discussed on application
Please apply before 22nd May
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs