MCS Group is proud to bring a Section Engineer role to the market for Translink. This role will identify, organise and deliver the safe and efficient maintenance of track assets
Translink's mission is to provide a safer, more sustainable, efficient business, enhancing the local economy and enriching the local communities they serve.
- Ensure the delivery of a strict regime of checks, inspections, patrols and measurements to provide full, up to date knowledge of the condition of track assets
- Identify, plan and deliver maintenance works
- Motivate and lead staff to ensure work is carried out to a high quality, safely and efficiently
- Possess a minimum of an HND (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant engineering or construction discipline
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to analyse inspection findings and project data
- Experience of organising and managing resources including contract management to deliver works
Further Criteria and Responsibilities will be discussed on application, along with the salary and package on offer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs