MCS Group is proud to be recruiting multiple Quantity Surveyor roles for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, for locations all across Northern Ireland
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective commercial management of the associations assets, planned works and compliance related investment.
- Preparing specifications, drawings, bills of materials to enable the invitations of tenders
- Providing support on the correct interpretation of contract terms and conditions
- Ensuring affordable delivery of the investment programme
- Aiding in the tendering process
The Candidate must have:
- A Bachelors Degree or a BTEC in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline or 5 years experience in a construction related discipline
- Demonstrable commercial knowledge in planning and delivery of investment programmes
- Experience of construction contracts and their effective administration
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935518
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs