MCS Group is excited to continue their strong relationship with one of NI's largest public sector bodies to bring to market an exciting opportunity for a Protection and Assurance Coordinator to join their growing team.
Interested in working in one of the most sought-after, public bodies in Northern Ireland?
- Oversee, plan and coordinate access to Infrastructure & construction schemes, to allow works to take place safely in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures.
- Support the management team in carrying out technical, safety and competence management processes throughout projects.
- Be tasked with continuously driving safety improvements for the planning and protection of all construction & engineering works on each project.
- Must have proven experience in a safety critical role
- Previous experience carrying out risk assessments or competence management assessments.
- Sound working knowledge of safety processes & safety management systems
- Experience in the construction/rail industry advantageous.
Full details including Market leading salary and unrivalled benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs