MCS Group is proud to bring an excellent Projects Officer role to the market for Translink's Construction and Property projects department.
This position offers a chance to manage and deliver the Property Maintenance Capital Works Programme within Translink.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers a different structure, environment and career to any other traditional construction firm on the market.
Some roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that a range of properties are constructed and maintained to a high standard
- Project management of various external design teams and contractors
- Procuring new works and administration of contracts
- Develop project budgets
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in construction project management
- Minimum of a Third level qualification in a construction related subject
- Experience of monitoring installation of building assets
Additional criteria will be discussed on application.
For full details on the company, role and salary/package please apply and you will be contacted directly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs