MCS Group are delighted to continue their relationship with one of the NI's leading construction organisations with over thirty years in existence as a market leader to bring to market a Project Planner role.
This role will involve working across sectors including Housing, Commercial, Retail, and Refurbishment on projects worth up to £10m. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a role based in Belfast with limited travel involved.
The Role Involves:
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be supporting the planning and the delivery of construction projects from £50K - £10M.
- Creating tender programmes ensuring the entire contract is covered from design right through until handover.
- Monitor and update on progress on programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress / resource / cost data.
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organise the phases of the construction development.
- Work alongside the design team, manufacturing team and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning and project controls issues.
- Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with progress of the programme.
- Participate in bid and contract reviews with regards to programme management and planning.
- Establish and agree with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Will have experience in planning various sized projects within the construction industry.
- Experience in JCT & NEC forms of Contract especially Option C and the production of activity schedules.
- Experience of Microsoft Project and or ASTA Powerproject software.
- Experience of pro-active planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans/programmes regularly.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
What does the candidate get from the role?
- Very competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, standard hours are 7.30am - 4.30pm.
- 30 days holidays to be taken at the employees leisure.
- Exposure to major projects with limited travel involved.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providi
Experience: 0 yrs