MCS Group are delighted to continue their relationship with one of NI's largest public bodies to bring to market a Project Manager role within their Property & Estates division. The organisation are going through a major growth period as they prepare to undertake a number of exciting new projects based in NI.
What does this role offer you?
- Job Security, by joining one of the largest and most secure organisations in Northern Ireland. In today's situation this is absolutely crucial.
- A very appealing benefits scheme on top of a competitive salary.
- An amazing work life balance not available anywhere else with all projects based in NI.
- The opportunity to work towards gaining chartership.
The role involves:
- Managing a wide variety of construction projects, primarily building projects with associated civil works on new builds and refurbishments.
- Defining project requirements and preparing a project brief, working with internal and external shareholders to assist the statement of need.
- Develop project budgets and costs and manage through the project.
- Develop the procurement and contracts strategy and manage throughout the process.
- Manage the performance of project to ensure appropriate administration of the NEC ECC suite of contracts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level degree in a construction related degree.
- 3+ years experience in project management of construction projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and implementing them.
- Experience in managing construction contracts.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs