MCS Group is working exclusively with Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry on the recruitment of a Programme Manager to play a key role within the 'Learn Grow Excel' Team.
The Programme Manager will work in the Learn Grow Excel Team which manages and delivers a suite of initiatives designed to support companies of all sizes, in their ambition to grow and encourages more export activity in Northern Ireland. It is delivered across two key themes:
- Capacity and Sales: Programmes of support that develop and augment the sales function within a business to achieve growth.
- Advisory: one to one consultancy for business providing access to market knowledge, finance partners and connections.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for the promotion, management and implementation of assigned programmes, with responsibility for ensuring agreed targets for beneficiaries, partners and sponsors are met to agreed impact and quality standards. This will include:
- Managing the day to day planning and delivery of assigned support programmes.
- Identifying and engaging SMEs that can benefit from the support provided.
- Identifying and securing high calibre partners/experts/buyers/speakers to participate in the programme activity.
- Managing programme events and working closely with colleagues to ensure both internal and sponsor KPIs are achieved.
- Identifying and securing sponsors and managing sponsor contract including the preparation of proposals, evaluation reports and overall progress reports.
- Managing budgets for assigned support programmes.
- Working with colleagues in the Communications and Membership Teams to identify and promote assigned support programmes and ensure uptake by targeting members and other local companies as appropriate.
- Managing member enquiries regarding trade programmes, offering advice and signposting to other organisations as appropriate.
- Performing duties to the standards laid down in company procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of NI Chamber's overall strategy
- Undertake any other duties required, as directed by the Chief Executive.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in providing business support and advice, and managing projects and events
- Proven experience in actively building and using a strong business network to gain engagement from participants
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of personal and team organisational skills
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to complete tasks to a high standard
- Willingness to work flexibly and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of the business support system in Northern Ireland
A full description is available upon request. If you are interested in applying for the position please forward a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter (max 500 words) outlining how you meet the criteria.
Closing date is Monday 20th August, 12pm.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs