Are you interested in joining one of NI's largest and most secure organisations that offer candidates a fantastic benefits scheme, work-life balance and no travel outside of NI?
If so, I have the perfect role for you. This is a great opportunity to be involved in Translinks flagship and existing projects.
Closing Date: 17-Dec-2019
The role involves:
- Working on a wide range of projects from multidisciplinary projects to minor works.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders both internal and external when preparing project requirements and brief.
- Create suitable budget and analyse throughout the process.
- Create procurement and contract plans for all suppliers and contractors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of a degree in construction or engineering.
- 3+ years of project management within construction.
- Experience in managing construction contracts.
- The ability to work under pressure and make project critical decisions
What do they give you?
- Competitive salary
- Amazing benefits scheme including performance related bonus, impressive pension contribution, health care schemes and a great work-life balance.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs