MCS Group are excited to be exclusively partnering with one of NI's best known utilities contractors who are rapidly expanding their Telecoms Division. They broke into the new market within the past number of years and are establishing a very strong presence in NI with a healthy pipeline of upcoming projects and the aim to break into GB with further expansion.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone at an Operations Director level currently or someone at an Operations Manager level who has aspirations to progress into the Director level.
Your New Role:
- Hold overall responsibility for projects within the Telecoms Division.
- Lead the construction of all projects ensuring they are successfully delivered to scope, cost and quality.
- Ensure there is clear and regular communication with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to both internal and external staff on site and supply chain partners who are providing support to the project.
- Lead, review and challenge project budgets to ensure a consistent, challenging but deliverable approach is adopted.
- Advise the MD on project schedule activities and present action plans and project delivery status updates to key customers and stakeholders.
- Review and approve project management plans, health and safety plans and environmental work plans.
- Lead and develop client relationships.
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership whilst taking responsibility and accountability on providing sensitive direction to others.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Significant Project Management / Operations Management experience within the utilities sector with some experience in the Telecoms sector.
- A proven record managing and leading fibre projects.
- A 3rd level degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating large project teams in demanding environments.
- A good understanding of all elements necessary to deliver effective supply chain management and support across the organisation.
Whats On Offer?
This is an amazing opportunity to secure a role within a rapidly expanding Telecoms Division within one of NI's best known utilities contractors. This could appeal to a senior project manager / operations manager looking to progress into that Operations Director level position. There is an extremely generous salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate including life assurance, car allowance, health cash plans and more.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs