MCS Group is proud to be recruiting a Maintenance Officer The NI Housing Executive, based in Belfast
The successful candidate will carry out inspections of properties to a set timetable in order to authorise the housing associations contractors to carry out necessary maintenance work.
- Conduct inspections
- Meet with tenants to advise on maintenance issues
- Flagging deficiencies of service to contractors
- Ensure vacated properties have necessary work done so they can be re-let
The candidate must have:
- A degree or BTEC in Building Studies or similar discipline or 4 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience working on the design, improvement or maintenance of domestic properties
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs