MCS Group are excited to work alongside a leading facilities management / utility company based in Belfast to bring to market a Design Surveyor position. The organisation are one of the best known in NI and due to a high volume of projects they are seeking new candidates to join their organisation. The role has a variety of responsibilities which includes design, surveying and CAD across multiple sites.
- Travelling around sites under the companies contract completing surveys and creating designs.
- Producing AutoCAD 1:50 scaled working drawings of properties incorporating new heating designs.
- Produce a cost estimate of each job using agreed contract schedule of rate.
- Attend Scheme Clearance meetings with the Programme Development Manager to present designs and proposed costs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd level degree in Building Surveying, Building Services or equivalent.
- Experience completing surveys on sites with the ability to complete 2D drawings on AutoCAD.
- Full and clean driving license is essential.
- Excellent communication skills to liase with clients and team members.
- Strong organisational skills and ambition to push their career forward.
The candidate will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop. The role allows candidates to travel straight to sites from home and offers an element of working from home where ever possible.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs