MSC Group is delighted to continue to assist Translink to recruit for a Compliance Officer (Property).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's most recognised brands and grow your career. Translink offer exceptional benefits and a Strong Secure path to success.
- Ensure compliance with legislative, regulatory and internationally recognised management and asset standards
- Provide Technical Support and Advice
- Plan and co-ordinate the Property Examination and Assessment Project
- Develop plan for Asbestos, Legionella, Fire, PAT Testing, Environment etc
- Develop an information management structure (in relation to Property Assets)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the successful implementation/management of ISO accredited asset management, quality or other standards in a construction environment
- Minimum of a degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations associated with property e.g. legionella, asbestos, PAT testing etc.
Additional essential and desirable criteria will be discussed on application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCrisken, Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs