MCS Group is proud to bring a unique Competency and Compliance Manager (Permanent Way - Civil) to the market for Translink's Infrastructure and Projects team.
This role will come with responsibility for managing training and assessment, developing a competency management system, coaching and mentoring, assisting in compliance of engineering standards and procuring and managing a tram of training providers.
- Manage a small team to undertake workplace assessments
- Perform the role of PM for training targets according to contracts
- Work alongside Track engineering manager to provide training
- Training needs analysis and Training records management
- 3 years in a similar role in a railway environment
- 3rd level qualification in training, management or engineering discipline
- Possess Safety Certs including IOSH Managing Safety and NEBOSH L3 Occupational H&S
Additional criteria will be discussed on application.
For full details on the company, role and salary/package please apply and you will be contacted directly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs