MCS Group are proud to continue their relationship with one of NI's largest and best known public bodies to bring to market a Commercial Manager role within their contracts and frameworks team. The organisation provide a pivotal service right throughout the country and therefore the role will give candidates exposure to projects making a huge difference in the local community.
This is a great opportunity to work in one of the most secure roles available on the market in NI at this time, the role offers candidates a competitive salary and an incredible benefits package including an attractive employer pension contribution and a work life balance not available anywhere else.
Your New Role:
- Develop and implement a best practice framework for cost value and contract management.
- Provide Support and assurance for project planning and delivery.
- Manage dispute resolution and seek continual performance improvement.
- Provide specific contract and cost management support across all the project and commercial teams.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a QS role.
- Minimum of a degree of equivalent in Quantity Surveying or another relevant construction management subject.
- Chartered Surveyor Status wth RICS or ICES or be willing to obtain relevant status within a defined time frame.
- Experience in compiling contracts for major construction works and service contracts/frameworks.
- Experience in managing construction contracts for building and civil engineering sectors.
- Proven experience in cost estimating and cost management.
- Experience in construction law.
- Knowledge of public procurement practice for construction works and services.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs