The successful candidate will join a strong bid management team for one of the largest construction / civil engineering firms in Northern Ireland who focus on developing excellence in all aspects of building and civil engineering whilst ensuring their service is beyond the expectations of their clients.
The role involves:
- Being in charge of the bid process from design stage through to submission
- Creating a bid strategy to ensure greater success of bids in the future
- Working alongside the design team to ensure designs meet costs and quality needed
- Work alongside the business development team to ensure continued growth
The ideal individual will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Have experience within a bid team in either a Civil Engineering or Construction organisation
- Have the ability to fit sucessfully into a team
- Have commercial awareness of the UK and Ireland engineering sector
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs