MCS Group is proud to bring an excellent Assistant Project Manager role to the market for Translink's Property and Estates department.
This position offers a chance to assist in some of Northern Ireland's flagship construction projects and manage non-complex projects.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers a different structure, environment and career to any other traditional construction firm on the market.
Some roles and responsibilities:
- Define project requirements
- Support development of project Business Cases
- Plan and manage contracts
- Prepare monthly projects progress reports
- Minimum of HNC/HND in construction-related discipline.
- Possess a minimum of 2 year's experience in project management of construction projects.
Additional criteria will be discussed on application.
For full details on the company, role and salary/package please apply and you will be contacted directly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs