MCS Group is proud to bring an Asset Development Manager role to the market for Translink.
You will lead the formalisation of Translink's infrastructure and property Asset Management Systems, ensuring the arrangements are compatible with relevant best practice.
- Effectively lead the formalisation, development, and convergence of infrastructure and property Asset Management Systems, applying best practice project management as required
- Work closely with, providing support and expert advice, to the Engineering & Sponsorship Directorate (ESD) to support the development of Asset Management policy, strategy and objectives for Infrastructure and Property Assets
- Advise on the appropriate allocation of resources and skills within the Rail Infrastructure Engineering and Property departments to support the efficient and effective implementation of the Asset Management System
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in industry, including at least 1 year in an asset management environment
- Proven experience of an asset management system and/or assurance practices
- Minimum of a degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate asset management, engineering or technical discipline
- Experience of IS055000, GFMAM or other relevant Asset Management System framework or standard(s)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCSGroup on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs