MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a permanent, full time basis for our client based in Belfast City Centre.
Working in a close-knit and well-established team with low turnover, you will be working within a global organisation within premium grade offices. Having created this position due to growth, our client is thriving despite external challenges and continues to grow. With access to private health care, 36 days annual leave and a leading pension package, the successful candidate will enjoy the perks of being valued in the modern work place.
Your New Job:
- Record suppliers' invoices
- Reconcile suppliers' statements
- Prepare suppliers' statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare rent and service charge invoices as required
- Debtor/Credit control
- Record receipts from tenants
- Prepare bank lodgements
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors lists with control accounts
- Maintain all hard and soft copy files and documents in a neat and orderly manner
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs