Senior Property Management Surveyor
Salary: An attractive salary package (to include a car allowance) will be offered to the right candidate
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years
About the job:
McKibbin Commercial Property Consultants is one of the most successful commercial property firms in Northern Ireland.
The Practice is a progressive firm providing a wide range of services nationally and locally to an active and expanding client base.
We are now seeking a Senior Property Management Surveyor with minimum 2-3 years’ experience – MRICS qualified preferable
The suitable applicant should be able to work on their own initiative and as part of the Property Management team and must have experience in managing commercial property portfolios.
- Managing a commercial portfolio of over fifty properties made up of single let and multi let buildings.
- Liaising with the accounts team and being responsible for preparing service charge budgets and reconciling service charge accounts at year end.
- Monitoring tenant rental performance and taking action on any defaulting tenants.
- Organising and being responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio.
- Responsible for insurance renewals across your portfolio.
- Processing all tenant applications such as lease assignments, sublets and approval to alterations in a timely manner.
- Arranging for terminal schedules of dilapidations when necessary using Building Surveyors.
This is a hands on position and would suit candidates who enjoy a pro-active and detailed day to day property management role.
Curriculum Vitae, which will be treated in the strictest confidence, should be sent by using the apply button below.
We are an equal opportunities employer.