Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a market-leading Estate Agency in Belfast, with the recruitment of a Property Manager. The role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Estate Agency is a leader on the Northern Irish property market who pride themselves on well-established relationships alongside innovate technological marketing methods.
As an experienced Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the Estate Agencies portfolio of residential properties located within the Belfast and Greater Belfast area. Typical duties include:
- Advertising properties through the relevant avenues to attract tenants
- Managing properties on behalf of clients
- scheduling maintenance and liaising with contractors
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Invoicing clients accordingly
- Conducting monthly site inspections in order to recognise current and potentially arising maintenance issues
- Ensuring maintenance contracts are in place for each development whilst keeping up to date with health and safety regulations
- Organising and chairing AGMs
- A minimum of 1year's demonstrable experience of Property Management in an Estate Agency
- An eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Experience with the Edge or Qube data management system
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package unseen elsewhere on the Belfast market
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs