Valuations Surveyor, Global Commercial Property Consultancy, Belfast, £Negotiable
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with a global commercial property consultancy in the recruitment of a Valuations Surveyor for their Belfast division.
Your new role
As Valuations Surveyor you will work within the Professional Services department providing advice across an array of services including valuations for loan security, fund valuations, rent reviews, compulsory purchase negotiations and all other areas of professional work.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be either a qualified RICS Registered Valuer or a Graduate Surveyor working towards your APC with previous Professional Services and Valuations experience. You should have a thorough knowledge and appreciation of key issues influencing the market combined with a sound understanding of relevant statutory legislation. Key competencies:
- Solid commercial valuations experience across a range of property sectors
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail combined with proven commercial acumen
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative, be target-driven and motivated by the delivery of quality work as part of a team
- Results focused with a methodical and organised approach to time management and workload requirements
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment with increased focus on process
- Capable of listening, analysing and understanding Client requirements
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Good client relationship skills in the professional management of new and existing clients, while managing client expectations
- Build and manage your own internal network within Savills to maximize on cross department efficiencies
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading commercial property firm in Belfast who can offer long term career development prospects. A highly competitive salary will also be on offer to the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs