Your new company
Our client who is a leading facilities management provider throughout the UK with an office in Belfast currently has a temporary requirement for an Technical Administrator with a strong AutoCAD experience for an initial period of 8 weeks.
Your new role
Reporting to the Surveying Coordinator you will work alongside a team of engineers, surveyors and technicians in a specialist building performance division. Key Responsibilities:
- Produce a range of technical word reports and/or CAD drawings which will include Legionella Risk Assessments, Indoor Air Quality and Asbestos Surveys. Training will be provided.
- Administer in-house ICT systems and databases.
- Work with the Team leader in a target driven, fast paced and demanding role to achieve the overall team targets.
- Undertake general administration duties as required to include assisting in the operation of the Helpdesk facility when required.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have a construction related qualification and previous experience working in a construction, environmental or property maintenance company. You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the maintenance and building performance industry and be available to start work at short notice.
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic Microsoft suite applications
- Demonstrate previous experience in an Administration and or Helpdesk Operator role
- Experience of accurately preparing reports and documentation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of AutoCad
- Demonstrate an understanding of Legionella and or Asbestos compliance
- Demonstrate experience of working with electronic compliance management systems e.g. ZetaSafe2, ACMS
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading Facilities Management organisation with a growing UK presence. As this position is a temporary contract you will be paid per hour on a weekly basis. Pay rate £8.00 along with paid holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs