Sales and Lettings Agent, NI Estate Agency, Newtownards, £Negotiable
Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a large Residential Estate Agency, to recruit a Sales and Lettings Agent on a permanent basis to work from their Newtownards office.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity based out of their Newtownards office. The successful candidate will be a vital member of the team working with key clients, purchasers and tenants in this New Homes, Sales and Lettings role. This position is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a passion for people and property. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting and assisting the sales team with property enquiries, viewings, negotiating sales, managing contracts, reporting and servicing existing clients from initial enquiry and negotiating new development property sales through to completion along with any administrative duties.
- Assisting with new marketing initiatives for Land & New Homes and Lettings.
- Register rental property details onto in-house software system.
- Completion of tenancy credit checks and ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure full and complete records are kept both in relation to the Tenant and Landlord.
- Liaise with both Tenants and Landlords in relation to viewings and follow ups.
- Continue business growth by actively networking.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Criteria: Significant relevant experience; Minimum 5 GCSE (A* - C) including Maths and English; Full clean UK driving license; Proficiency in ICT. Desirable Criteria: Experience working in a new homes role within a property environment.
What you'll get in return
This position offers long term career progression with a well-established estate agency and a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs