Projects Officer, Permanent, Property Projects department, Belfast, £Negotiable.
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with Translink to recruit a Projects Officer on a permanent basis. Translink are one of Northern Ireland's largest employers with close to 4,000 employees across various locations throughout the province. Translink have long been considered an employer of choice in the local market offering interesting and diverse work with genuine prospects for career progression.
Your new role
As Projects Officer you will work within the Property Projects department based out of their offices in Milewater Road, Belfast in Duncrue Industrial Estate area.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering the Property Projects Capital Works Programme at all Translink Group sites ensuring that projects are delivered effectively so that essential building elements are maintained to the required standard. You will also ensure that our diverse range of properties are constructed and maintained to a high standard to meet current regulations and legislative requirements, providing a safe environment for both staff and public.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of a Third level qualification in a construction related subject
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in construction project management
- Experience of preparing tender documents including contracts and work schedules
- Experience of monitoring installation of building assets
- Experience in managing NEC3 contracts
- Experience of site supervision of construction projects
- Experience of managing design teams
- Experience of managing construction projects
- Experience in managing contracts/costs and programme
- Experience of drawing up project briefs and plans
- Experience of using MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in a safety-critical department
- Experience of working within a public transport environment
- Experience of MS Project or scheduling software
- Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM)
What you'll get in return
** Benefits for you ** * NILGOSC pension scheme * Competitive basic salary * Annual performance related bonus * No UK travel * 37 hours per week * 34 days annual leave * Flexible working * Free onsite parking * Free travel throughout the Translink NI network
What you need to do now
Please contact Hannah Smith on 02890 446900 to discuss this position in confidence. Alternatively, please apply using the link attached to register your interest.
Please note, an up-to-date CV and completed application form must be submitted before 12 noon on Wednesday 26th June 2019 to be considered for this position.
Experience: 0 yrs