Your new company
You will be working for a well-established award-winning contractor with over 15 years' experience delivering large programmes of work to Energy Providers, Social Landlords and Private Homeowners. This company are renowned for staff development and training and are committed to offering opportunities to gain qualifications and develop new transferable skills.
Your new role
- Responsible for managing the end to end process of installation work. (oil to gas, oil to oil, boiler replacements.
- Liaising with surveyors/ sales advisors to transfer survey detail to material order list for quotations and material purchases.
- Planning all heating installations, matching resource and communicating the heating installs planner with key stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Rigorous health & safety, gas compliance checks and relevant risk assessments.
- Procurement of all relevant heating installation materials and supporting with tendering for new works.
- Building relationships with key external stakeholders including Energy Providers, Housing Providers, Suppliers, Sub Contractors and Manufacturers.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years proven managerial experience within the Heating Industry
- Gas Safe Qualified
- Full Driving License.
- Valid CSR card desirable
- OFTEC qualification desirable.
- Knowledge of S-plan systems desirable
- Experience in surveying a domestic property for a new heating install desirable.
- Experience of social housing maintenance and installation contracts desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
This is a superb chance to join a progressive company with a strong tradition for career progression. As a company they pride themselves on quality and customer satisfaction, which is supported by a number of industry awards. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and many more lifestyle benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs