Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a Belfast based Maintenance Contractor with contracts across the private and public sectors. The company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator to oversee all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance relating to one key client based in Northern Ireland.
Your new role
Your new role will see you become an Account Manager for one of the company's key clients, with the main duties including;
* Being a consistent point of contact for the client, ensuring you handle all aspects of communication;
* Collating paperwork for Planned Preventative Maintenance;
* Managing Engineer's schedules and tracking their performance against KPI's;
* Coordinating administrative staff working with the same client to deliver an effective service;
* Submitting monthly payment schedules for reactive and planned maintenance;
* Collating feedback from the client regarding queries and responding in a timely professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience working within Facilities Management, where you should be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Planned and Reactive Maintenance contracts. You will be a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships. This is predominantly an office-based role and it is essential you are IT literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
What you'll get in return
The role allows for an opportunity to work for a Belfast based Maintenance Contractor in an easily accessible location with on-site parking facilities. It is a diverse role working in a fast-based environment with a good opportunity for progression in a growing company. The starting salary for the position is £25,000 per annum, with the opportunity to develop this as you progress within the organisation. This is an excellent role that will offer the successful candidate a challenging but rewarding opportunity with added job satisfaction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs