Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a private sector Maintenance Firm to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator to work out of their offices in Belfast.
Your new role
Working alongside the Building Surveyor you will be responsible for coordinating live insurance building claims and minor construction projects with the main duties including:
- Taking notification of new insurance building claims and minor construction projects;
- Scheduling and arranging appointments for surveyor, technicians, in house trade's team and sub-contractors;
- Liaising with Clients, trades and sub-contractors throughout the claim;
- Sourcing and organising of materials including calculating of quantities;
- Compiling reports and estimates;
- Other areas of administration.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you should have experience in construction administration along with good knowledge of construction terms, materials and methods. The ideal candidate should possess good computer skills along with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent role with a Maintenance Contractor based in Belfast. It is an opportunity to work for a growing company which allows for a good chance of progression. The salary for the role is up to £22,000 per annum depending on the experience of the candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs