Groundworkers x 4 required for sites in East and South Belfast, work starting in April and long term contract.
Your new company
A large groundwork's sub-contractor is currently looking for a number of experienced Groundworkers to work on large housing and commercial projects throughout Belfast and surrounding area. This role is starting after Easter and will be a long term contract.
Your new role
Your duties will include the following:
* Carrying out drainage work
* Kerbing and flagging
* Laying concrete paths
* Kerbing pins
* You will also be working closely with the digger driver on site
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to:
* Have previous experience in groundworks and be able to work under your own supervision
* Have a valid CSR Card
* Be able to provide a recent reference from the last 9 months
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
* A competitive rate of pay
* Paid weekly
* Long term contract
* Holiday Pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs