A number of maintenance Gas Plumbers/ Engineers are required for work in the Belfast and surrounding areas.
A large, well established Maintenance Contractor who provides full maintenance services to Public Sector Clients is looking for experienced Domestic Gas Engineers to join part of the Heating and Installations team in Belfast and surrounding areas throughout Northern Ireland. You will be working on a large scale Social Housing project and a company vehicle will be provided for travel.
Your new role
You will be working as a Gas Engineer in the Belfast or surrounding areas and your main duties will include:
- Carrying out property survey/ residential visits
- Replacing existing and installing new gas central heating systems
- Carrying out general maintenance of all plumbing and building systems
- Provide quality customer service
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a valid CSR Card, clean Driving Licence, previous experience in a similar role and appropriate Gas Certificates;
- Domestic Gas ACS Elements CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, CMDDA1
- Unvented hot water Elements U/VHW Water Regulations 1999 Code WR1.
- City and Guilds Craft Certificate and Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing and Heating
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Job security
- Consistent weekly payments
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Company vehicle provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs